Live Cell Research
Bioluminescnece imaging system for living cell and tissues
Cellgraph is an imaging system to detect low-level light emission in a single living cell by using a highly sensitive EM-CCD camera.
Purpose and Application
- Real time reporter gene assay
- Transcriptional factor activity, Clock gene (chronopharmacology). Gene expression (Transfection,RNAi,etc)
- Analysis of cell responses
- Drug response(Anti-cancer drug,DDS,etc),Stress response (Hormone,Inflammation,Anti-Oxidant), Cytotoxichology
- Analysis of signal pathway
- Signal cascade (Calcium), Apoptosis,etc
- Acquire images of culturing cells or tissue samples on a 35 mm dish in the living state.
- Provide a CO2 incubator equivalent atmosphere by controlling the temperature, CO2 gas concentration and humidifying.
- Highly sensitive and accurate detection of faint bioluminescence with an EM-CCD camera.
- Isolates and captures multicolor faint bioluminescence.
- Easy operation via a user-friendly interface.
- Full control from a PC with dedicated software.
- Completely lightproof,compact design.
|Cooled CCD Camera||CCD type: Back-illuminated EMCCD|
|Active pixel: 512 x 512 pixel|
|Pixel size: 16 x 16μm|
|AD Resolution: 14/16 bit|
|-80°C with an air-cooling system when the air temperature is 25°C, -90°C with a water-cooling system*|
|(when the water temperature is 25°C)|
|-85°C with an air-cooling system when the air temperature is 20°C, -100°C with a water-cooling system*|
|(when the water temperature is 16°C)|
|*The water-cooling unit is provided as an optional accessory.|
|Objective Lens||4x (NA 0.53) (Other magnification lenses are also available as optional accessories)|
|Stage||X-Y-Z axis manual stage, Z-axis motorized stage|
|Culture dish||35mm culture dish|
|Constant temperature function||(Room temperature +5°C) to 45°C, 0.1°C step|
|Lighting||White LED with dimming function Blue LED with dimming function|
|Optical Filter||Up to three filters can be set (525LP/560 LP/620 LP are standard equipment)|
|Exposure time||30 milliseconds to 90 minutes|
|Control software||OS：Windows 7/Vista/XP|
|System requirement||RAM: 1 GB or more (512 MB or more for XP)|
|Hard Drive: 30 GB or more free disk space required|
|Interface: Full size PCI slot x1, serial port x1, USB port x1|
|Power (main body)||AC100-240V 106VA (varies according to the components of the whole system)|
|Dimensions (main body)||430 mm (W) x 600 mm (D) x 650 mm (H)|
|Weight (main body)||Approx. 40kg|
|CCD camera water-cooling unit||Constant-temperature water circulating system, heat-resistant tube for circulation|
|CO2 gas injection unit||CO2 gas-mixer|
|CO2 gas humidifying unit||Bubbling system for gas humidification|
|Perfusion culture chamber unit||Chamber for perfusion|
|Objective lenses||2x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x|
Some scientific literatures of study using Cellgraph is listed in References
NOTE: The latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari are required to view the embedded video above. Internet Explorer may fail in viewing the video
You can also view other movie clips using Cellgraph on Application data of Cellgraph in Technical Info/Video Library
Optional Accessories and Consumables
|Product Code||Product Name||Price||Quantity|
|3600000||AB-3000B Cellgraph 1set||Ask Price|
|3600002||AB-3000BD Cellgraph Dual 1set||Ask Price|